The following is a weekly progress report from the HCASH development team. This report is divided into two parts: completed and ongoing work.
Our GitHub code can be found here: www.github.com/HcashOrg
Please note: code is being uploaded to GitHub progressively; if you find that something from this document is missing from a repository, please check back periodically.
- PoW code optimized
- Code optimized
- The problem of RPC interface disconnected when hcGUI is not operated for a long time fixed
- Unit testing of hx hub chain consensus mechanism module developed
- Hx hub chain role subchain_manager developed
- Prompts for exception reasons when synchronization errors occur added
- Proxy service for hx public nodes
- Logical development of internal reserved token
- Continue develop Hcash smart contract system
- Integrate with chainUP
- Upgrade integration of Wallet mainnet
- Develop unit testing of hx hub chain network module feature
- Develop hx hub chain role function
- Develop hx hub cross-chain op unification feature
- Optimize k page display on exchange
- RPC proxy service of hx public nodes
We are grateful for the immense effort made by all contributors. Each contributor and community member is vital to the technical development of the HCASH ecosystem.
To stay up to date with information, or to join our community, check out the following channels: