The following is a weekly progress report from the HCASH development team. This report is divided into two parts: completed and ongoing work.
Our GitHub code can be found here: www.github.com/HcashOrg
Please note: code is being uploaded to GitHub progressively; if you find that something from this document is missing from a repository, please check back periodically.
- HAILP code optimized
2. Technical Support
- HAILP exchange docking document preparation
- HFI technology development and docking
- Continuous testing of HAILP protocol
- Developing of privacy function
- Adding HAILP function
- Publishing hcGUI 3.0.1 version
We are grateful for the immense effort made by all contributors. Each contributor and community member is vital to the technical development of the HCASH ecosystem.
To stay up to date with information, or to join our community, check out the following channels: