The following is a weekly progress report from the HCASH development team. This report is divided into two parts: completed and ongoing work.
Our GitHub code can be found here: www.github.com/HcashOrg
Please note: code is being uploaded to GitHub progressively; if you find that something from this document is missing from a repository, please check back periodically.
- Communicating HAILP protocol architecture design with PoW mining pool completed
- Block head protocol updated and tested
- Bug optimized
- Registration function fixed
- HAILP function tested
- Communicating HAILP protocol with PoW mining pool
- Adding HAILP function data display
We are grateful for the immense effort made by all contributors. Each contributor and community member is vital to the technical development of the HCASH ecosystem.
To stay up