The following is a weekly progress report from the HCASH development team. This report is divided into two parts: completed and ongoing work.
Our GitHub code can be found here: www.github.com/HcashOrg
Please note: code is being uploaded to GitHub progressively; if you find that something from this document is missing from a repository, please check back periodically.
- Beta3.0.2 linux version published
- Beta3.0.2 windows version published
- Beta3.0.2 version deployed and tested on testing net
- Server hard disk expanded
- Database re-synchronized
- Hx sub chain synchronous module design completed
- Contract compiler performance optimized
- Web version contract compiler and packaging tools completed
- Logical development of internal reserved token
- Continue development of Hcash smart contract system
- Development and testing of OMNI token instant sending function
- Integration with chainUP
- Upgrade integration of Wallet mainnet
- Development of hx hub chain role function
- Development of hx sub chain synchronous module
- Optimization of proposal interface
- Unit testing of web version contract compiler and packaging tools
We are grateful for the immense effort made by all contributors. Each contributor and community member is vital to the technical development of the HCASH ecosystem.
To stay up to date with information, or to join our community, check out the following channels: