The following is a weekly progress report from the HCASH development team. This report is divided into two parts: completed and ongoing work.
Our GitHub code can be found here: www.github.com/HcashOrg
Please note: code is being uploaded to GitHub progressively; if you find that something from this document is missing from a repository, please check back periodically.
- Layer 1 and Layer 2 Layer2 interactive logic development completed
- Token fee charging interface development completed
- Code of estimated fees optimized
- Browser system upgraded
- Unit testing of hx hub chain network module feature completed
- Hx hub chain role function design completed
- Error cause prompt when middleware is abnormal added
- hx, java, sdk developed
- Layer 1 and Layer 2 Layer2 interactive logic testing on simnet
- Continue logical development of token instant exchange
- Continue develop Hcash smart contract system
- Integrate with chainUP
- Upgrade integration of Wallet mainnet
- Develop unit testing of hx hub chain network module feature
- Development of hx hub chain consensus mechanism module feature
- Hx hub chain role function design
- Add prompts for exception reasons when synchronization errors occur
- hx, java, sdk add contract transfer feature
We are grateful for the immense effort made by all contributors. Each contributor and community member is vital to the technical development of the HCASH ecosystem.
To stay up to date with information, or to join our community, check out the following channels: