Over the past year, joint efforts and hard work from the Hcash research and development teams have led to innovations in the Hcash ecosystem. The HCASH team decided it would best serve to community to produce a brand new yellow paper, with the technical specifics of the upgraded chain, and a new and improved website to complement this progression.
To clear up confusion regarding the differences in both chains; HC provides value tokens that help maintain the Hyper Exchanges’ network stability, while the purpose of the Hyper Exchange is to solve inter-blockchain communication — this provides a parallel dual token, dual chain ecosystem.
HC will contain the following characteristics:
- A Quantum resistant signature scheme;
- A Hybrid PoW and PoS consensus mechanism;
- Decentralised autonomous governance;
- Decentralised mining pools; and
- A Blake 256 algorithm
HX will contain the following characteristics:
- Interoperability using a Blockchain Multi Tunnel (BMT) protocol;
- Smart contracts;
- Random Pool Proof of Multi-Properties (RPPOM) that will enable decentralised mining pools;
- A 100% reserve ratio for assets anchored on the chain; and
- High TPS efficiency (up to 10,000 transactions per second)
Together, HC and HX will help Hcash build an interlinked, bifocal, dual-chain ecosystem that is highly secure, private and interconnected.