Hcash is proud to announce that it has launched its public test for its new protocol named ‘Omni’, which represents the next great leap to the realisation of asset tokenization in the HCASH ecosystem. In order to ensure functionality and stability of the protocol, HCASH encourage its users and other engaged parties to review and scrutinise this code.
To help give the community a better understanding of what HCASH developers have been working on, the Omni source code has been uploaded to Github. Users wanting to test the protocol can do so by following the Operation Manual.
The operation manual also includes information such as:
- How to construct the protocol environment
- How to create a fixed supply of tokens
- How to create a manageable supply of tokens
- How to withdraw a manageable supply of tokens
- How to create crowdfunded tokens (HC and Omni token exchange)
- How to create a crowdfunded token (A-type of Omni token exchange with B-type Omni token)
- API descriptions
The HCASH development team welcome any suggestions for improvements.
HCASH is a dual-chain, dual-token ecosystem comprised of the HyperCash (HC) and HyperExchange (HX) networks.
For more information regarding HCASH, check out the following channels: