In order to coordinate with the snapshot for UBTC rewards (1st April at 20:00 UTC+8), the Hcash mobile wallet will suspend HSR withdrawal on the 1st of April, between 19:00 and 21:00 (UTC+8). Users can still deposit HSR to the Hcash mobile wallet, but any deposit after 19:00 will not be a part of the snapshot.
After the snapshot, the Hcash mobile wallet team will distribute UBTC rewards to eligible Hcash mobile wallet users accordingly.
Snapshot and Distribution details:
· The HSR snapshot will be taken on the 1st of April 2018 at 20:00 (UTC+8);
· The exchange rate is set at 100:1 (100 HSR = 1 UBTC)
· The Hcash mobile wallet team will distribute UBTC rewards to eligible Hcash mobile wallet users on the 5th of April
How to redeem UBTC rewards:
The Hcash wallet App will have a “Redeem” section added to the interface. Users will then be able to review their UBTC rewards (which depends on the amount of HSR they hold) and tap the “redeem” button to redeem tokens. UBTC tokens will then be transferred to a corresponding Hyper Pay wallet. Users need to confirm how many tokens are to be redeemed using the corresponding Hyper Pay registration email address. If the amount is too large, the customer service team will call users to confirm, before tokens are redeemed.
· UBTC rewards can only be redeemed via HyperPay wallet.
· Hcash desktop wallet users will need to refer to the UB website for distribution details. HSR holders who keep HSR on exchanges, platforms and other wallets will need to refer to exchange, platform and wallet policies for distribution details.
Thank you very much for your support!
HyperPay wallet download QR code